Tuesday 18 December 2012

Motive behind writing the blog

 


I know many good readers who shall read my blog may find many spelling and grammatical mistakes   and they may also find my blog uninteresting but I am familiar with the fact that today’s teenagers are all morons or yahoos who neither have the courage nor the ability to write three words in a row without a spelling mistake (including humble me). At my father’s time they would have been kicked out from the school as illiterates because they would be compared as the Rickshaw wallas and nothing more. Well, let me leave aside this topic. 
The main purpose (motive) behind writing this blog is to become famous.
“Many people become famous by many ways”
I shall give some examples for explaining this line and I know after reading my examples many girls and boys will stone me and I also know some readers will think about my examples and will want to know on which point I am trying to concentrate.
Example (I will restrict myself to one):-
Justin Bieber 

 Every lady (including mu mother and my sister) is a FAN   of him but can any women say what is so good about him.                                                                                          
                              If you think twice you will understand there is nothing so good about him and his songs.
I am giving examples of some men whom the world will see no more:-
Isaac Newton

 A.K. RAMANUJAN





W.B yeats
 




     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment