Saturday 22 December 2012

Why you should avoid girls.

 

Well, I agree that all men are not interested in women (girls) but most are. I have seen many friends of mine who are ditched by girls but they still go behind them like street dogs   making a fool of them. So I am giving some reasons why you should avoid them:-

- It is a matter of status (for girls).The more boys you ditch the more superior you are.

- They don’t care for the sympathy of the boys whom they ditch.

- The most important reason for making a hundred of boy friends are simply just for obtaining gifts.

- Hanging around 100 of morons (boys) is just a hobby or rather I should say a way to pass time (Time pass) for them.

- When they will ditch you, you will understand how painful it is (I had an experience so I am confident that you will feel the pain).

- If you are a STUDENT it will affect your studies (or work).

I am restricting myself to five.

If I go on saying believe me it will be endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment